Playlist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eRO Playlist Guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any ideas for events?

Go down 
+7
Valkyrie V
Kuso S q u e a k
EinZ
S h u u
Dela
I m a g i n a t i o n
Bishamon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
EinZ
Doppelganger
Doppelganger
EinZ

Any ideas for events? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for events?   Any ideas for events? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:00 am

That's fun
Back to top Go down
kerriganz20
Rocker
Rocker
kerriganz20

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for events?   Any ideas for events? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:48 pm

what do you guys think? Evil
Back to top Go down
EinZ
Doppelganger
Doppelganger
EinZ

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for events?   Any ideas for events? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:57 pm

that's a good idea, kerriganz
Back to top Go down
I m a g i n a t i o n
Maya
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for events?   Any ideas for events? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:49 pm

I am able to do ET runs on Sat next week. Not tmrw.
If that is you want me to ET with you guys xD
Back to top Go down
Dela
Orc Hero
Orc Hero
Dela

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for events?   Any ideas for events? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:56 pm

Hayyy

We could have like this thing where every week, one person would choose a hat they want ( makeable ) and the rest of the ppl would help and every week there would be a new person getting a hat then we all take a pic at the end. Not really an event but something to do ^_____^
Back to top Go down
kerriganz20
Rocker
Rocker
kerriganz20

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for events?   Any ideas for events? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:49 pm

@ einz and i m a g i n a t i o n

hmmm after those bloody branches we can go morroc party if everyone have certificates and we can hunt for rares it will be better if we got a full party like rangers can lure them to us since it's a map full of monsters.
Back to top Go down
S h u u
Kafra
Kafra
S h u u

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for events?   Any ideas for events? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:53 pm

Joe where are you? lol

It's all up to our Event Co-Leader to decide. :) But i guess he gonna approve it all lol.. we got nothing to do anyways Sweat Drop
Back to top Go down
Bishamon
Maya
Maya
Bishamon

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for events?   Any ideas for events? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:37 pm

Great ideas guys! Thanks

Here are your ideas so far and my verdicts:

1) Dodge the FSK - rejected
I feel like this event is too ambiguous. Forming a novice character just to get own in the face isn't fun (at least for me). Setting the boundaries for the event is also difficult. Lastly, I don't think it's fair because we don't know when you'll attack; we'll be running around hoping not to get face plant.

2) Item hunting party
In the near future, we'll hold a grand hunting quest for db, amulets, bloody pages, and strong twigs to spam mvp and monsters. Of course only those participating in the hunt are allowed to join in on the killing (unless we cant kill and need help) and sharing the loot.

3) Look out for more forums-only events. I really like the direction this forum is going, but we need moar ppl sharing their ideas and talents. Please please please please please please participate in mr and ms playlist. rawr!

4) Lastly, ET
We'll be doing our ET run next Sat the 19 at 21:00 eRO. If you don't know the ero time, jsut type @time in-game (i believe) and then time it with your area's time. I believe only one party can participate at once and a maximum of 9 people can go. To make it fair, it will be first come first serve. I'll tell you the meeting place a couple min. before ET starts so only those ppl present on time can go (sounds good?) If we end up getting 9 AB, welllllllllllll, we'll think of something on the spot Ok

***Please make sure you know our rules regarding ET; theres a thread on forum about it.

Please keep spamming your delicious ideas. You're helping to feed my family. no1 As for weekly events, I have a separate post under guild talk, which I update weekly after our events. Please check there to see what is up.

"It is the trouble that never comes that causes the loss of sleep."
Chas. Austin Bates
Back to top Go down
kerriganz20
Rocker
Rocker
kerriganz20

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for events?   Any ideas for events? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:37 am

yeah ET is good been in ET. We need a mechanic to come with us not just to do damage, but to collect almost all the important stuffs too and get it shared to everyone just use dice one by one. It really annoys me when everyone /dice at the same time and not knowing what others get. Angry
Back to top Go down
Dela
Orc Hero
Orc Hero
Dela

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for events?   Any ideas for events? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:06 am

You could have PVP events or if it is unfair for all of the players you can have MVP events ( who would kill faster? ) or other small events that don't tale much time to set up
Back to top Go down
luminaz
Maya
Maya
luminaz

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for events?   Any ideas for events? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:39 am

D: we should have pvp events in maps not in gt lol. Last time the map went to pvp mode a sniper was spamming @load and it just made it sad for everyone.

A good event? How about Midguard PVP Madness? It's like tag but by killing. Someone hides in select maps in Midguard and when you find him/her you try to kill him the longer you are IT you get better items. All you have to do is set a time limits, maps you can go to and items you get for how long you stay as IT. Of course people can gang up on you but once the IT is killed people go back to GT then the IT hides again. The IT can only change maps when he/she is found and he/she managed to kill the pursuers. Okay so it's more like Hide and go kill but hey it would be fun if a lot of people participate.

A good forum event? Writing competition? Drawing competition? Just put something as an ING prize for the winner and I think people would participate.
Back to top Go down
The Lords
Maya
Maya
The Lords

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for events?   Any ideas for events? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:05 am

What is the event: Dogde n Kill
When: When I and more than 10 Guild Members Online Including Bishamon
Where: The Guild Towns<Shuu Bishamon EinZ noe where is it>
Prizes: Secret[ Its really Valuable ]
Random sentence:I Will Invite The Parties for a Duel wit My Shadow Chaser....U guys need to Find Me,Dodge Traps n Kill My Shadow Chaser In 15 Minutes or More. Only Physical Attack are allowed but can use BUFF and Reveal Skills[Read at Btm]. I Wont attack but i will use my traps skill to dodge from u Guys. It wont hav any High damage [Max Damage Myb 6k]. PARTIES ALLOWED[Make sure ur Party name got the Word Plalist]. We need A Refree to Judge the Event[EinZ, Shuu and Bishamon a.k.a Joe the only who i really trust]. If I Got Killed by someone, ill give him/her a prove that i have been killed or If 15 Minutes Past Its up to the refree to cont the Event or Not. I hope We Can do This Event and Leave Comment For This Especially The Admins n General Event. If got any interptions like non-guild members join the event, the refree will RESTART the Event.

Skill That Allowed To Used:
-Sight/Sightrasher/Sight Blaster
-Magnum Break [Ignition Break are not allowed]
-Ruwach
-Sprinkle Sand
-Shadow Chaser Body Paint
-Detecting
-Arrow Shower
-Attention Concentration

ALL BUFFS ARE ALLOWED!!!

SKill That Used To Catch Me Are Allowed
-Close Cofine [Stalker]
-Spider Web [Proffesor]
-White Imprison [Warlocks]
-Dragon Howling [Rune Knight] - Dragon Breath are not Allowed

Last edited by The Lords on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:26 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Change Rules to Balance It)
Back to top Go down
EinZ
Doppelganger
Doppelganger
EinZ

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for events?   Any ideas for events? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:05 am

Aifa is a dog xD
Back to top Go down
The Lords
Maya
Maya
The Lords

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for events?   Any ideas for events? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:07 am

EinZ wrote:
Aifa is a dog xD

Ejad is a Stray Dog
Back to top Go down
S h u u
Kafra
Kafra
S h u u

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for events?   Any ideas for events? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:11 am

Can't use magic skills? ;( sob my warlock can't trap you lol. Anyways thanks Lord it's a nice event fun :) But the thing is we're not the only guild/people that are saved in our gt. (lol even thou i owned it Sweat Drop )
For example we got this "Saint" player, i don't know but she might interrupt while we doing the event or so. Or maybe she will try to kill us all. We can move to the upper right corner and use that spot i guess? lol

About loots
Rose wrote:

OBTAINED ITEM RULES!!! MUST READ!!!

---There are certain things that you must know about this events, like what happens to the items. Items obtained during ET and MvP will go the guild leader to vend; items of high value are vended and the zeny obtained is divided among party members, however, if the items obtain do not make a profit higher than 20m it will be put in the guild fund. THE EXCEPTION to this rule is that if there are less than or 5 people in the party the money WILL BE DIVED in the party if the profit is more than 10m. The reason for this is that with higher members the profit for each player lowers, which at the end of the matter isn't that great and the money can be used for future guild events and prizes.
Back to top Go down
The Lords
Maya
Maya
The Lords

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for events?   Any ideas for events? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:19 am

ok
i change the rules...w8 i edit it 1 more
n we still doing it at GT
Back to top Go down
The Lords
Maya
Maya
The Lords

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for events?   Any ideas for events? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:26 am

shuu i edited the rules...
n i think let me decide when the event will held...coz i need time to prepare for prize
Back to top Go down
kerriganz20
Rocker
Rocker
kerriganz20

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for events?   Any ideas for events? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:41 pm

hide and seek?
Back to top Go down
Kuso S q u e a k
Moonlight
Moonlight

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for events?   Any ideas for events? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:55 pm

The Lords wrote:
Random sentence: Shuu will turn the maps to PvP Maps....U guys need to Find Me,Dodge Traps n Kill My Shadow Chaser In 15 Minutes or More. Only Physical Attack are allowed but can use BUFF. I Wont attack but i will use my traps skill to dodge from u Guys. It wont hav any High damage [Max Damage Myb 6k]. PARTIES ALLOWED[Make sure ur Party name got the Word Plalist]. We need A Refree to Judge the Event[EinZ, Shuu and Bishamon a.k.a Joe the only who i really trust]. If I Got Killed by someone, ill give him/her a prove that i have been killed or If 15 Minutes Past Its up to the refree to cont the Event or Not. I hope We Can do This Event and Leave Comment For This Especially The Admins n General Event. If got any interptions like non-guild members join the event, the refree will decide wat to do.

I reject this 1000000% Laugh
Why ? A SC can't be sighted or ruwached when he's under a skill . ( besides hiding )
Unless you plan to run "naked " around .
Laugh Change the rules again
Back to top Go down
EinZ
Doppelganger
Doppelganger
EinZ

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for events?   Any ideas for events? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:58 pm

No, there's a footsteps. So he must only change that he must constantly moving.
Back to top Go down
Kuso S q u e a k
Moonlight
Moonlight

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for events?   Any ideas for events? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:01 pm

EinZ wrote:
No, there's a footsteps. So he must only change that he must constantly moving.

Urm , sorry to be rude .
But isn't it strange you can see footsteps and not hit it .
He said no skills . How can you hit a invisible person Sigh
Anymore objections ?
Back to top Go down
EinZ
Doppelganger
Doppelganger
EinZ

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for events?   Any ideas for events? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:02 pm

use an AoE skill. Especially earth elements, he'll pop out.
Back to top Go down
Kuso S q u e a k
Moonlight
Moonlight

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for events?   Any ideas for events? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:03 pm

EinZ wrote:
use an AoE skill. Especially earth elements, he'll pop out.

He said only physical attack . And not skills . zzz
Back to top Go down
EinZ
Doppelganger
Doppelganger
EinZ

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for events?   Any ideas for events? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:05 pm

then say that i found you!. If you said that. he must continue to walk. if he's in 9x9 cell around you. so you wins.
Back to top Go down
Kuso S q u e a k
Moonlight
Moonlight

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for events?   Any ideas for events? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:07 pm

The Lords wrote:
Random sentence: Shuu will turn the maps to PvP Maps....U guys need to Find Me,Dodge Traps n Kill My Shadow Chaser In 15 Minutes or More. Only Physical Attack are allowed but can use BUFF. I Wont attack but i will use my traps skill to dodge from u Guys. It wont hav any High damage [Max Damage Myb 6k]. PARTIES ALLOWED[Make sure ur Party name got the Word Plalist]. We need A Refree to Judge the Event[EinZ, Shuu and Bishamon a.k.a Joe the only who i really trust]. If I Got Killed by someone, ill give him/her a prove that i have been killed or If 15 Minutes Past Its up to the refree to cont the Event or Not. I hope We Can do This Event and Leave Comment For This Especially The Admins n General Event. If got any interptions like non-guild members join the event, the refree will decide wat to do.

I'll quote it again . He says " .U guys need to Find Me,Dodge Traps n Kill My Shadow Chaser In 15 Minutes or More "
Kill him . Not say found you . LOL !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for events?   Any ideas for events? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Any ideas for events?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next