Playlist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eRO Playlist Guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weekly Events

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lock
Admin
Admin
Lock

Weekly Events Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Events   Weekly Events EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:24 pm

Hello and welcome to Playlist! As most members know, and you should know as a new member, is that Playlist holds weekly (usually on the weekend) events. This events may vary but some of the most common are ET (Endless Tower) and MvP.

To view what event is taking place during that week pay attention to the guild notice!!! You can find the guild notice every time you log on to the character in the guild.

ET (Endless Tower)

What is ET?
---ET is a dungeon that has 100 floors, the objective is to make it all the way to the top where a VERY strong MvP awaits (He's actually after the 100th floor). To make it to higher floors you have to eliminate all the monsters on the floor the party is currently on, ALL MONSTERS ON THAT FLOOR MUST BE KILLED FOR THE PLAYERS TO ADVANCE; you cannot go down, only up floors. Every 5 floors there is an MvP (boss monster).

Where does Playlist meet before an ET Event?
---We meet at the spawn point in Alberta. Just type @go Alb or @go Alberta and wait by the ship.

How do you enter ET?
---You must talk to a guy named Captain Janssen at 214, 77 in Alberta and pay him 10,000 to enter. He will send you to this little island with a stone in the middle you must wait for the PARTY LEADER to talk to it first, after the party leader registers the party you can enter.

When do I get my zeny (money)?
---A list of the items obtained will be posted in the forums under guild talk, there you will be informed about how much money was made, what was sold, and when the money is ready to be distributed.

Expected behavior?
---I expect you to keep your cool in stressful situations, please DO NOT go off on other players.
---Pay attention to the chat window.
---DO NOT go ahead during MvP floors, wait for the party to get together.
---GUILD LEADER and CO-LEADER ORDERS GO BEFORE ANY OTHER MEMBER, LISTEN TO THEM FIRST!!!
---Have fun.

What if the party is full?
---If the party is full then you will have to attend some other time. The ET party is set in a first come, first served basis. Since only one party can enter at a time, there is no way the party leader can make another party for other players to participate. The party leader WILL NOT kick any other party members for another person who wants to attend.

MvP

What is MvP?
---MvP is an abbrebiation used to say "boss monster". When we MvP means that we fight boss monsters and collect the items they dropped. The point is to have fun with a challenging monster or to look for valuable items to vend.
---MvPs are found in special maps however, since hunting them down does not assure us we'll find them, the guild leader will provide 5 Bloody Branches to summon MvPs. Bloody Branches are items used to, you guess it, summon MvPs. If you feel like providing Bloody Branches of your own, you are welcomed, but please keep in mind that just because you summoned the MvP DOES NOT MEAN you get to keep the items it drops.
--ALSO: WE WILL NOT HUNT MVPS FOR ITEMS YOU NEED!!! SO WE WILL NOT GO HUNT X AT XY FIELD FOR YOU TO GET AN ITEM!!!

Where does Playlist meet before an MvP Event?
---We meet at Old Payon at the Playlist guild spot.

Where do we MvP?
---We MvP at gef_fild01 because it's a small field, it has lower level mobs, and if the MvP teleports it's easy to find it.

What if the party is full?
---A second party will be created by a co-Leader, if a co-Leader is not present, the party will be created by an assigned person of trust.

Can I use another character (that is not in the guild)?
---Yes, this is always welcomed, specially when we lack certain characters. Please remember to give the guild leader or co-Leader in charge of the event the name of your character in the guild so if a profit is made you are rewarded.

When do I get my zeny (money)?
---A list of the items obtained will be posted in the forums under guild talk, there you will be informed about how much money was made, what was sold, and when the money is ready to be distributed.

Expected behavior?
---I expect you to keep your cool in stressful situations, please DO NOT go off on other players.
---Pay attention to the chat window.
---DO NOT summon more than one MvP at a time!
---DO NOT go off while the party tries to recover from a failed attempt.
---GUILD LEADER and CO-LEADER ORDERS GO BEFORE ANY OTHER MEMBER, LISTEN TO THEM FIRST!!!
---Have fun.

OBTAINED ITEM RULES!!! MUST READ!!!

---There are certain things that you must know about this events, like what happens to the items. Items obtained during ET and MvP will go the guild leader to vend; the profit will be divided evenly among the party members that attended that day.

-----------------------------------

Well guys, enjoy :)
Let's Make a Playlist!

Last edited by Rose on Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://playlist.forumotion.com

Weekly Events
Page 1 of 1