Playlist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eRO Playlist Guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is the best day for you guys to attend events?

Go down 
+2
iFapp
Bishamon
6 posters

Monday
What is the best day for you guys to attend events? Vote_lcap4%What is the best day for you guys to attend events? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Tuesday
What is the best day for you guys to attend events? Vote_lcap4%What is the best day for you guys to attend events? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Wednesday
 4% [ 1 ]
Thursday
 4% [ 1 ]
Friday
What is the best day for you guys to attend events? Vote_lcap15%What is the best day for you guys to attend events? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
Saturday
What is the best day for you guys to attend events? Vote_lcap38%What is the best day for you guys to attend events? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 10 ]
Sunday
What is the best day for you guys to attend events? Vote_lcap31%What is the best day for you guys to attend events? Vote_rcap
 31% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
Bishamon
Maya
Maya
Bishamon

What is the best day for you guys to attend events? Empty
PostSubject: What is the best day for you guys to attend events?   What is the best day for you guys to attend events? EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:58 am

Events will be held usually around 21:00 eRO time
Back to top Go down
iFapp
Maya
Maya
iFapp

PostSubject: Re: What is the best day for you guys to attend events?   What is the best day for you guys to attend events? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:15 am

Nuuuu Sunday! i go out Saturday =[
Back to top Go down
Dela
Orc Hero
Orc Hero
Dela

PostSubject: Re: What is the best day for you guys to attend events?   What is the best day for you guys to attend events? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:15 am

You go out on everyday stupid
Back to top Go down
I m a g i n a t i o n
Maya
Maya

PostSubject: Re: What is the best day for you guys to attend events?   What is the best day for you guys to attend events? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:18 am

lawl... I was an hour late for last event. qq
did my calculation wrong. *hates calculating time zone*
Back to top Go down
Dela
Orc Hero
Orc Hero
Dela

PostSubject: Re: What is the best day for you guys to attend events?   What is the best day for you guys to attend events? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:19 am

i was like 2 hours late i think iono
Back to top Go down
ExRedux
Orc Hero
Orc Hero
ExRedux

PostSubject: Re: What is the best day for you guys to attend events?   What is the best day for you guys to attend events? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:26 am

To be honest, as a minor, i have absolutely no life. So technically speaking, im free for all days. Especially when summers coming up.
Back to top Go down
S h u u
Kafra
Kafra
S h u u

PostSubject: Re: What is the best day for you guys to attend events?   What is the best day for you guys to attend events? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:06 pm

Saturday night for me, I'm too lazy to go out so yeah im kinda free ;P
Back to top Go down
Dela
Orc Hero
Orc Hero
Dela

PostSubject: Re: What is the best day for you guys to attend events?   What is the best day for you guys to attend events? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:05 am

Ooh You should try doing 1-2 events every week and the 2nd could be on sunday or the 2nd best on the voting thing :D
Back to top Go down
Bishamon
Maya
Maya
Bishamon

PostSubject: Re: What is the best day for you guys to attend events?   What is the best day for you guys to attend events? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:32 am

good idea Dela. I'll think about holding another event on sunday. we could do random saturday and mvp sunday or somethin like that
Back to top Go down
Dela
Orc Hero
Orc Hero
Dela

PostSubject: Re: What is the best day for you guys to attend events?   What is the best day for you guys to attend events? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:45 am

YA :D
Back to top Go down
S h u u
Kafra
Kafra
S h u u

PostSubject: Re: What is the best day for you guys to attend events?   What is the best day for you guys to attend events? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:44 am

Bishamon wrote:
good idea Dela. I'll think about holding another event on sunday. we could do random saturday and mvp sunday or somethin like that
Woah Saturday and Sunday Events Ok
Back to top Go down
Dela
Orc Hero
Orc Hero
Dela

PostSubject: Re: What is the best day for you guys to attend events?   What is the best day for you guys to attend events? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:29 pm

Mhm So if your miss one you can go to the other one ;D
Back to top Go down
S h u u
Kafra
Kafra
S h u u

PostSubject: Re: What is the best day for you guys to attend events?   What is the best day for you guys to attend events? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:59 am

Dela wrote:
Mhm So if your miss one you can go to the other one ;D
Yeah, but it's not the same event =/ still good tho in some ways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best day for you guys to attend events?   What is the best day for you guys to attend events? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1