Playlist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eRO Playlist Guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hya whats up guys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KazeshiniX
Rocker
Rocker

hya whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: hya whats up guys   hya whats up guys EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:35 pm

So ive started thinking. since theres so many people around who want social guilds ima start banning togeather diffrent social guilds between two guild towns if you guys wanna alliance my social guild thats cool no1 uhhh OH umm theres a topic in the ero forums about ecpisis and Paw Alliance jining togeather to try to help re-unite the server togeather and make a massive marketing for social guilds to come togeather and start interacting and doing pvp events and dead branching events and bloody branches that im currently working on and etc etc so if you guys and other social guilds you know of wanna come togeather for this msg me on here or post a note in my post on ERO forums under guild recruitment for eclipisis and Paw Alliance and tell me what you think i miss u guys i love you guys and ill be dropping in soon to say hiya or yall can come inside my guild town i just got and its @gt 56 tiny you all are welcomed in there i got two guilds sporting in my town already and were REALLY trying to get more so i can start doing specific events bigger guild events than just mvping and pvping and dead branching also i earned a maya purple card the other day yay me cuz i sold it for 2.12 billion zeny and am now rich SO im gunna be using that money to help out people in social guilds and noobs learn quests and etc etc etc and help out with gears and whatever alright i gtg its 1:35 and i got bloody branches to release in some random field were playing hide the MVP and fetch it later

Last edited by KazeshiniX on Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ExRedux
Orc Hero
Orc Hero
ExRedux

hya whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: hya whats up guys   hya whats up guys EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:02 pm

lol you mean Eclipsis? If you do mean that, thats my old guild. Ah, good memories.
Back to top Go down
KazeshiniX
Rocker
Rocker

hya whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: hya whats up guys   hya whats up guys EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:14 pm

yes jess runs eclipisis and i run Paw Alliance and co-lead jess's guild
were trying to unite all social guilds between towns XD beaking all the rules to go all out lol we are labeless
Back to top Go down
S h u u
Kafra
Kafra
S h u u

hya whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: hya whats up guys   hya whats up guys EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:17 pm

Good luck Kaze Kiss2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hya whats up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: hya whats up guys   hya whats up guys Empty

Back to top Go down

hya whats up guys
Page 1 of 1