Playlist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eRO Playlist Guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You'll never guess who I am in guild.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nintendo
Rocker
Rocker

You'll never guess who I am in guild. Empty
PostSubject: You'll never guess who I am in guild.   You'll never guess who I am in guild. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:49 am

:roll: Hi guys! ;D
Back to top Go down
Bishamon
Maya
Maya
Bishamon

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I am in guild.   You'll never guess who I am in guild. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:43 am

hey there wii man
Back to top Go down
S h u u
Kafra
Kafra
S h u u

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I am in guild.   You'll never guess who I am in guild. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:26 am

Welcome nintendo ;) finally another new mem lol post some more ;D
Back to top Go down
Nintendo
Rocker
Rocker

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I am in guild.   You'll never guess who I am in guild. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:30 pm

Oh, I guess I forgot to put some info. I'm John, but nin or wii or ds works fine. :D I like to pass the time hunting things, and seem to have some good luck when I hunt things for other people. If theres anything I can do to help out, lemme know in game!

:D
Back to top Go down
S h u u
Kafra
Kafra
S h u u

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I am in guild.   You'll never guess who I am in guild. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:06 am

I'll go for nin ;P you got some great luck for hunting things ;( as for me well 4/10 lol.. if i am really that bored and nothing else to do maybe i'l; try hunting cards haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I am in guild.   You'll never guess who I am in guild. Empty

Back to top Go down

You'll never guess who I am in guild.
Page 1 of 1