Playlist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eRO Playlist Guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thanks for the memories!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ExRedux
Orc Hero
Orc Hero
ExRedux

Thanks for the memories!  Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for the memories!    Thanks for the memories!  EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:49 am

No one's probably going to see this, but hey, just in case! I really didn't post a proper "goodbye" message, so here it goes! Thanks for everything! T'was a fun period of time, but nothing lasts forever right? Im probably the last member of this guild to say goodbye, and probably the last member also, to post up on the forums. Also, probably the first and last member of the guild to see this post, but no worries, kinda expected it since this is kinda late. Anyways, for those who stayed through the thick in thin with this guild, it was an honor to play with you all , and hopefully, I'll see some of you soon! Maybe in RO: Legend of the Second? : O

-ExRedux : Royal Guard
-Last Transmission: 12:47AM - Saturday, Febuary 18th, 2012
-Playlist

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Bishamon
Maya
Maya
Bishamon

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the memories!    Thanks for the memories!  EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Cya later.
Back to top Go down
iFapp
Maya
Maya
iFapp

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the memories!    Thanks for the memories!  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:45 am

It was FUN indeed. :) i got skype : leesun562 anybody wanna chat and catch up on things, and I'm kinda back on eRO, it's pretty DEAD though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the memories!    Thanks for the memories!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the memories!
Page 1 of 1