Playlist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eRO Playlist Guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We had some good memories right?

Go down 
+5
tennousu
S h u u
ExRedux
Kuso S q u e a k
I m a g i n a t i o n
9 posters
AuthorMessage
I m a g i n a t i o n
Maya
Maya

We had some good memories right? Empty
PostSubject: We had some good memories right?   We had some good memories right? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:24 am

I have some good news and bad news.

First.
Since Shuu / Rose isn't on. I will be resigning my title as Co - Leader. The reason is ...
I will be leaving the server. =(

Our guild Genesis Waltz decided to migrate to a newly formed server called "VeeeRO".
It's a mid rate server. But less drop and exp than Essence. But that doesn't mean i'll be quitting Essence.
Just won't be active like i used to be. Maybe i'll come by once a week or so. ( No one's taking my items! :P )

Its been a wonderful experience being a Co - Leader in Playlist. Although we had some ups and downs ( I think xD )
I'm not advertising or anything. But if you decided to move to VeeeRO because of me ( jk xD )
look for M o r n i n g / A f t e r n o o n / E v e n i n g / I m a g i n a t i o n. And oh crap I forgot to tell Seph...
Can anyone tell our ally guild Requiem for a nightmare that Morning left to another server? thanks XD

Anyways and one last thing.
Requesting A f t e r n o o n to remain in the forums? [Y/N]

I'll miss you guys.

Sincerely,

-A f t e r n o o n
Back to top Go down
Kuso S q u e a k
Moonlight
Moonlight

PostSubject: Re: We had some good memories right?   We had some good memories right? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:30 am

Sayonara imagination . Kiss We'll miss you .
Back to top Go down
ExRedux
Orc Hero
Orc Hero
ExRedux

PostSubject: Re: We had some good memories right?   We had some good memories right? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:43 am

Ah, lol see you soon, i guess.
Back to top Go down
S h u u
Kafra
Kafra
S h u u

PostSubject: Re: We had some good memories right?   We had some good memories right? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:05 am

It's so sad to see you go and thanks for everything. Goodluck and visits us twice a week ;P or more.
Well John nice meeting you..it was fun being with you in the guild mvp'ing and stuff. When i see Seph I'll tell him that you left to another server.
And yes you can remain here in the forums. We will surely miss you ;) Have fun, See you soon.
Back to top Go down
tennousu
Maya
Maya

PostSubject: Re: We had some good memories right?   We had some good memories right? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:08 am

what!? D: traitor!!! grrr D<

sad to see you leave :‹

hope veero fails and you'll come back :› hahaha jks all the best :D
Back to top Go down
Bishamon
Maya
Maya
Bishamon

PostSubject: Re: We had some good memories right?   We had some good memories right? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:56 am

wut a heart breaker
Back to top Go down
luminaz
Maya
Maya
luminaz

PostSubject: Re: We had some good memories right?   We had some good memories right? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:14 am

Awe, well see you around no1 Good luck in the new server. Lets mvp when you get on essence k?
Back to top Go down
Lock
Admin
Admin
Lock

PostSubject: Re: We had some good memories right?   We had some good memories right? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:40 am

:( I'm really sadden by this...

Shuu hasn't been on...?
Back to top Go down
https://playlist.forumotion.com
S h u u
Kafra
Kafra
S h u u

PostSubject: Re: We had some good memories right?   We had some good memories right? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:16 pm

I logged in everyday/night to play or so. Maybe he was talking about when im not around that time. (sleeping or busy in the morning.)
Back to top Go down
Nintendo
Rocker
Rocker

PostSubject: Re: We had some good memories right?   We had some good memories right? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:22 pm

Angry noonie! ;-; take care ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We had some good memories right?   We had some good memories right? Empty

Back to top Go down

We had some good memories right?
Page 1 of 1