Playlist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eRO Playlist Guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Author Box Request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
luminaz
Maya
Maya
luminaz

Author Box Request Empty
PostSubject: Author Box Request   Author Box Request EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:24 pm

Not really posting anything worth reading yet but just getting a place for me where to put what I'll write. I'll try to get the prologue and I think the 1st 2 chapters by the end of next week. Most likely it'll be scifi. I'm not one to write heart racing romance or much comedy really but I would if I needed to.

Oh, by the way if you want to request me to write something go right ahead. I'll make a 1 shot (short story) of it and if you like it I'll find time to continue by your request that is.

So yeah, again, nothing yet just posting to ready a place for it.

Edit Started Prologue is up.

Last edited by luminaz on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
luminaz
Maya
Maya
luminaz

Author Box Request Empty
PostSubject: Title pending but it's scifi and it's about suits lol.   Author Box Request EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:51 pm

Prologue

Humanity, an existence of never ending struggles. Greed, power, love, compassion, hatred, courage are some of the words they use to describe humanity. What is it to be human? What is it to exist as a being whose struggle never ends until the day the die?

The turn of the century AD 2XXX world war 3 broke out. Humanity saw a new goal for itself, to conquer. Money and power became the only law. The dark days have yet again started for all. As with any great war, an end was inevitable and in this case the end came in the form of a turn of a key. This was the key to the end of the war but with it the our world. As people saw all their hopes and dreams fall to ruin so did the world's ecology and environment. The world was left wounded and plagued by the fallout.

After a 50 years the world was ever so slowly recovering. Humanity found the world too hash to live in. They have tried so many things to help the it recover but as much as they would like it to return to what it was there was no hope for an instant solution. People turned to medical and industrial science to help them survive. If the world could not cope for now then humanity had to be the one to change. They invented suits, not for simply protection from the hash environment but also to help them in their everyday lives. At first they were made simply to help cope with the fallout but as time progressed these suites became one of the only ways to survive.

100 years passed and the world has gained much of it's former self but the scars of the war still seen on it's crust. Though the world had become a much more friendly to life humanity's dependence on the suits has become the norm and this became a way of life. With the fast technological advancement people now fear that these suits, these tools they have made to help them live might start the a new catastrophe and so this made humanity uneasy. Dependence on something unnatural was found to be too much of a threat and so humanity formed the Federation to safeguard themselves from what may happen.

The Federation started to maintain what should be on the suits and what we could live without. For people who did not want to follow they used force to restrain them as they thought this was the right step towards a better tomorrow they never foresaw what a person with too much power can do.
Back to top Go down
Lock
Admin
Admin
Lock

Author Box Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Author Box Request   Author Box Request EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:32 pm

Arts/Screenshots
Want to share your artistic talents or post a screenshot? Here's the place to do it!

That's the spot :)
Moving the topic.
Back to top Go down
https://playlist.forumotion.com
luminaz
Maya
Maya
luminaz

Author Box Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Author Box Request   Author Box Request EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:27 am

Ahaha sorry and thanks Rose. XD
Back to top Go down
S h u u
Kafra
Kafra
S h u u

Author Box Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Author Box Request   Author Box Request EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:44 pm

It's the same with Einz eh? So i should be moving her topic here as well. And wow wish i could write something like that =x
You guys are so talented.. I'll read it soon ;3 and print it also xD
Back to top Go down
luminaz
Maya
Maya
luminaz

Author Box Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Author Box Request   Author Box Request EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:32 am

I am not talented. That's what studying a private school with english as it's main language does. It's also party because my close friends are geeks and love books, comics, manga, etc. and some of them a fashionistas.

It's less on talent more on skill. o_o;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Author Box Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Author Box Request   Author Box Request Empty

Back to top Go down

Author Box Request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Playlist :: Playlist General :: Arts/Screenshots-
Jump to: