Playlist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eRO Playlist Guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT KAZE! except my real name lolololol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KazeshiniX
Rocker
Rocker

EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT KAZE! except my real name lolololol Empty
PostSubject: EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT KAZE! except my real name lolololol   EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT KAZE! except my real name lolololol EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:27 am

I just beat gods of war 3 and finafantasy13 and umm.......quit playing WoW cuz i can't afford it so now i play RO like a cheapass XD!

hmmmm i have beatend fable 1 and fable 2 but i still play fable 2 cuz i like cutting ppl up with swords and being all evil Evil
lkesse what else.......ummm i like heavey metal music/alternative rock/goth.punk/some pop i hate rap you cant spell CRAP without rap /no1

ummm lesse oh someone asked me what my favorite band is so ill answer here since its all about lets know kaze week XD
Cradle of filth,slipknot, (old stuff),mudvayne befor they went emo rage happy, powerman5000 always good for when u wake up and
that caffeine aint kickin right in. /no1 umm lesse i live in california ust so like everyone stops asking me that and the city is the good side of sacramento. umm im 25 so ppl stop asking me how old i am NO I AM NOT A HAG ANAL! *kicks*

umm lessee:::fav color is red black and purple favorite mmovie is V for Vendetta ummm

yep that pretty much describes everything about me except my real name LOL

so bai!
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie V
Maya
Maya

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT KAZE! except my real name lolololol   EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT KAZE! except my real name lolololol EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:37 am

maybe you should tell us what does the word Kaze means Laugh
Back to top Go down
KazeshiniX
Rocker
Rocker

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT KAZE! except my real name lolololol   EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT KAZE! except my real name lolololol EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:45 am

well in japanese Kaze means wind, or breeze. or cold akak illness or the common cold.

or as when it's put all togeather Kazeshini is the blade of death ......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT KAZE! except my real name lolololol   EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT KAZE! except my real name lolololol Empty

Back to top Go down

EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT KAZE! except my real name lolololol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Playlist :: Playlist General :: General Talk/Chat-
Jump to: