Playlist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eRO Playlist Guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WOOT FIRST INTRO after Rose BUT STILL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Len
Poring
Poring
Len

WOOT FIRST INTRO after Rose BUT STILL Empty
PostSubject: WOOT FIRST INTRO after Rose BUT STILL   WOOT FIRST INTRO after Rose BUT STILL EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:48 am

Sup I'm Len... A.K.A Kat 8'D

"I was born and stuff happened" No jay kay XD;

I'm in finishing off my first year of university... U_U; I'm... a Psych major ? Maybe... o3o I took zillions of different courses > >;
I love listening to and playing music (Guild was attractive because of this), it's pretty much what I run on LIKE GAS/FUEL YEA!

I can be weird/hyper/stupid/slow/crazy/eccentric or really quiet depends on the mood o-o'
YEA ! I don't wanna drag on o-o; :face: <<< Cool emote 8'D

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL IN GAME HIT ME UP I'M BORED 300% of the time YEA I SUCK AT MATH TOO

Last edited by Len on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aura
Poring
Poring

PostSubject: Awesomesauce   WOOT FIRST INTRO after Rose BUT STILL EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:25 am

Hello all, names Pooch. Actually thats my nickname. XD Anywayz at the moment, I'm lookin for a place to stay; and hopefully this can be the place. <:

Hum...I work in a bakery, full time and thats pretty much my life LULZ. Gonna go back to skool some time this year <: I've been playing RO on and off for like...past 5 years. Soso, I'm a pretty open minded person, hopefully I will meet some new and nice peeps here. PEACE! >3
:P
Back to top Go down
Valdis00
Poring
Poring
Valdis00

PostSubject: YO!   WOOT FIRST INTRO after Rose BUT STILL EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:28 pm

Ok uhm I think I'm doing this right x.x *isnt a fan of forums...dun kick me! D=*
But yea! Lol name's actually Virgil =3 and I'm 18!
I like all SORTS of things and uhm...yea! I've been playing RO for about....8 years now? something like that n.n
STUFF! Ask more in-game if you wanna know!
Later later!
Back to top Go down
kike
Poring
Poring

PostSubject: Re: WOOT FIRST INTRO after Rose BUT STILL   WOOT FIRST INTRO after Rose BUT STILL EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:43 pm

hello virgil, Pooch, and kat!!
Back to top Go down
Len
Poring
Poring
Len

PostSubject: Re: WOOT FIRST INTRO after Rose BUT STILL   WOOT FIRST INTRO after Rose BUT STILL EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:00 pm

Rather than post a new topic, I've decided to write here.
Due to several different things I've decided to quit RO for good. I've given all my gear away so this is SERIOUS BUSINESS Kekekeke.
Anyways yea it was about time! For me at least to let go. Too many bad memories to make the good ones worthwhile!
So yesh this is my goodbye to Playlist <3
MY TIME WITH YOU MEN WAS SHORT BUT ENJOYABLE -salutes-
Back to top Go down
Lock
Admin
Admin
Lock

PostSubject: Re: WOOT FIRST INTRO after Rose BUT STILL   WOOT FIRST INTRO after Rose BUT STILL EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:19 am

o_o

:(

I hope everything goes well, I'm going to miss you...
Back to top Go down
https://playlist.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOOT FIRST INTRO after Rose BUT STILL   WOOT FIRST INTRO after Rose BUT STILL Empty

Back to top Go down

WOOT FIRST INTRO after Rose BUT STILL
Page 1 of 1