Playlist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eRO Playlist Guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is anyone still out there?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lock
Admin
Admin
Lock

Is anyone still out there? Empty
PostSubject: Is anyone still out there?   Is anyone still out there? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 11:51 am

I was checking my e-mail today and I got a notification about someone making an account. It threw me off since I haven't checked this forum in years, but it reminded me that this forum is still here.

As some of you may know, eRO is finally dead after barely surviving for the last couple of years. I believed they closed it earlier this year on Valentine's day. I spent a lot of time in that server and I met a lot of people there. It was a nice experience and I haven't found another server as unique as eRO was at its prime. But that's to be expected, as RO itself is outdated.

I hope everyone has been doing well! If anyone is still out there and wants to re-connect, remember that this forum is still here. Additionally, it'll be great if anyone finds a brand new server. I still love playing RO to this day, but most servers out there aren't very balanced and don't survive for very long.

Anyway, this was a nice walk through memory lane.

Until next time,
Rose
Back to top Go down
https://playlist.forumotion.com

Is anyone still out there?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Playlist :: Playlist General :: General Talk/Chat-
Jump to: