Playlist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eRO Playlist Guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TREE OF SAVIOR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ExRedux
Orc Hero
Orc Hero
ExRedux

TREE OF SAVIOR  Empty
PostSubject: TREE OF SAVIOR    TREE OF SAVIOR  EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 3:27 am

Hey guys!

I know not a lot of traffic happens on these forums, but I found out recently that EssenceRO closed down and I was really sad to hear it cause I wanted to check how things were nowadays.

Anyways, when I played this game, I was in Grade 10 and now coming back, I'm in my third year of university. I remember being the youngest dude on the guild, so now that I think about it, a lot of you guys probably have moved on to other things and are now too busy to be playing video games.

BUT, Ill be on my semester break soon and this game called Tree of Savior is about drop on the 29th! Was hoping that some of you guys might wanna check it out with me, or if we have enough people, revive Playlist no1 no1 no1 no1

I'll be playing regardless so hit me up when you can! I never really gave my real name now that I think about it, but find me on Facebook: Eivan Nisperos. Miss you guys, hopefully ya'll are doing well.

Ex
Back to top Go down
Lock
Admin
Admin
Lock

TREE OF SAVIOR  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TREE OF SAVIOR    TREE OF SAVIOR  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 11:36 am

I used to check eRO every once in a while until it closed down. It was a shame, but very little was done to keep it alive (mostly because the GMs were far to busy to update it). I haven't found any other RO servers worthwhile since then.

It's good to hear that you're all grown up and that you still remember us.

I checked the game out and it looks interesting. I'll definitely give it a shot. However, I'm a bit worried by the number of negative reviews. I'll play for a bit and see how it goes.

I hope all has been going well for you, if I stick to the game, I'll let you know.

- Rose
Back to top Go down
https://playlist.forumotion.com
ExRedux
Orc Hero
Orc Hero
ExRedux

TREE OF SAVIOR  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TREE OF SAVIOR    TREE OF SAVIOR  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 3:30 am

Rose!

How have you been? It's crazy wow I thought I'd never get a reply, it was honestly just a shot in the dark. I don't have my proper emaiL linked to this forum so I don't get notifications. Feel free to link up with me on Facebook or something, just really wanna know how everyone's been.

-Eivan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TREE OF SAVIOR  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TREE OF SAVIOR    TREE OF SAVIOR  Empty

Back to top Go down

TREE OF SAVIOR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Playlist :: Playlist General :: General Talk/Chat-
Jump to: