Playlist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eRO Playlist Guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings to everyone<3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
S h u u
Kafra
Kafra
S h u u

Greetings to everyone<3 Empty
PostSubject: Greetings to everyone<3   Greetings to everyone<3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:01 am

How's everyone? Its been a while since i've been to forums and in game :) I know most of you are busy with school/work or with something else :x just wanted to say HEY ;)
If you are wondering what the hell am i doing this past few months, well I'm in school and work on the weekends ;(
Oh yeah i changed the pw for our gt too many people that i don't even know are saving in there now =/ if you want the new pw send me a message here :)

And hey Rose :)

much love,
Shuu Kiss2
Back to top Go down
ExRedux
Orc Hero
Orc Hero
ExRedux

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone<3   Greetings to everyone<3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:29 am

Holy cruudd am I dreaming or what? New post from boss lady? NOSTALGIA!
Back to top Go down
S h u u
Kafra
Kafra
S h u u

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone<3   Greetings to everyone<3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:11 pm

ExRedux wrote:
Holy cruudd am I dreaming or what? New post from boss lady? NOSTALGIA!

Your having a nightmare Evil boss lady? nah ah i don't think so ;P Long time no see/talk :)
Winter break is almost done school again next week :(
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie V
Maya
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone<3   Greetings to everyone<3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:26 pm

I hope everyone is doing well. Now that I have a proper job I haven't been playing. I was caught up with the mood of the night and I got nostalgic and dug out this forum. :)
Back to top Go down
EinZ
Doppelganger
Doppelganger
EinZ

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone<3   Greetings to everyone<3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:09 am

yep. With me busy at making animations and drawings for the project, I haven't played for more than 3 month Sweat Drop
Back to top Go down
S h u u
Kafra
Kafra
S h u u

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone<3   Greetings to everyone<3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:07 pm

I miss you guys =/ so lonely playing by myself lol. Sometimes I'm on because of SA extreme :x
Einz i miss you :( come online sometimes and you guys too, come and play Rice
Back to top Go down
ExRedux
Orc Hero
Orc Hero
ExRedux

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone<3   Greetings to everyone<3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:40 pm

Yeah, on the just finished midterms, and then now the grind for the final exams and provincial exams. But hey, long weekend coming up! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone<3   Greetings to everyone<3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings to everyone<3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Playlist :: Playlist General :: General Talk/Chat-
Jump to: