Playlist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eRO Playlist Guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back Under Old Management

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lock
Admin
Admin
Lock

Back Under Old Management Empty
PostSubject: Back Under Old Management   Back Under Old Management EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:02 am

Hey guys, I'm back! And seeing as the guild almost died while I was gone, I plan to revive it and stay it with as long as possible.

Phase one of the revival is done, I am back as the GM of the guild. Phase two is done as well, I organized the guild again and booted the inactives. Phase three will start today which is recruiting people. Phase four is events, I'm not sure when this one will start. Phase five is for activity, which means: keeping the guild active and interesting.

At the moment all Co-Leaders have lost their power and I am back as the sole power in the guild. I do not plan to look for Co-Leaders again, until it's necessary and the guild is back on track. And even though I don't have Co-Leaders at the moment, support is always welcomed :)

In other news, the guild is under Katheryn Lock, my mechanic (I'm in love with mechanics). I should be pretty active, seeing as I can vend with her and it seems like I'm always there lol~ But yeah, I will be as active as I can, mostly at night and such since school started. Also, my forum name will change to Lock :)

Well, time to start advertising! And time for Photoshop :) Well guys, thanks for everything!

Let's make a playlist!
-Lock
Back to top Go down
https://playlist.forumotion.com

Back Under Old Management
Page 1 of 1